outstanding multixact bugs

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: outstanding multixact bugs
Date: 2015-06-19 15:49:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

During the Developer Unconference at PGCon, we made this wiki page to
track the MultiXact bugs that are outstanding:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/MultiXact_Bugs

Let's update this page as we find or fix things, and let's release
when we've fixed enough stuff.

Even if you are not involved in the fixing, you might want to read
over the list of issues.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas