Re: wait events for disk I/O

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rushabh Lathia <rushabh(dot)lathia(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rahila Syed <rahilasyed90(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wait events for disk I/O
Date: 2017-03-18 11:45:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Rushabh Lathia
<rushabh(dot)lathia(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I tried to cover all the suggestion in the attached latest patch.

Committed. I reworded the documentation entries, renamed a few of the
wait events to make things more consistent, put all three lists in
rigorous alphabetical order, and I fixed a couple of places where an
error return from a system call could lead to returning without
clearing the wait event.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company