Re: Fwd: Have a problem with citext

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Sadek Touati <bilal2dellys(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Have a problem with citext
Date: 2017-10-02 00:22:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:16 PM, David E. Wheeler <david(at)justatheory(dot)com> wrote:
> Are permissions correct in the citext extension?

Not to be picky, but couldn't you investigate that a bit before posting here?

Off-hand, I see no GRANT or REVOKE statements in any of the citext SQL
files, so I'm going to guess that this is an artifact of some general
PostgreSQL behavior rather than anything specific to citext.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company