Re: server connection

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: guido palmieri <guido_palmieri(at)yahoo(dot)it>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: server connection
Date: 2011-10-31 16:15:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 5:05 AM, guido palmieri <guido_palmieri(at)yahoo(dot)it> wrote:
> i tried to follow suggestions,tried to disactivate every service of WIN 7
> can trouble  your service,tried to install every version of your
> software,but I'm not able to connect to the server when i try to open hold
> em manager.
> I even tried to read FAQ in your support section,tried to read forum(italian
> and english..) but every try i made didn't work and i always have the same
> problem.
> The only think i discovered is in windows service there is nothing looks
> like a connection at your server.
> i have no idea how to solve the problem.please let me know how to act,i
> really need h em manager before sunday.
> Thanks a lot.

We do not package or support Holdem Manager, only PostgreSQL. I think
you need to contact the people who produce that software. IIRC, they
package an ancient and out-of-date version of the software in a
non-standard fashion, so it's really impossible for us to give any
useful advice.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company