Re: Postgres install program files folder

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Flavio Vodzinski <developer(dot)flavio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres install program files folder
Date: 2012-04-24 13:24:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Flavio Vodzinski
<developer(dot)flavio(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Windows environment, has a problem in installing postgres in the Program
> Files folder? I have this doubt because Windows works with locking system to
> this folder.

This question is off-topic for pgsql-hackers, which is for discussion
of PostgreSQL-related development. Please try pgsql-general.

I'm not sure whether you are saying that you think there might be a
problem, or that you are actually having a problem. The installers do
work in general; if you have a specific problem, please see
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company