Re: [BUGS] Seems bug in postgres_fdw?

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Rader, David" <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Seems bug in postgres_fdw?
Date: 2017-03-04 05:52:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:28 AM, Rader, David <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com> wrote:
> Attached is a doc patch that updates the documentation for postgres-fdw to
> include the actual values for the 4 session variables that are set. Does
> that make sense to clarify?

From my point of view, this would be a sensible thing to document,
although I feel like the grammar is not quite right, because after
"establishes remote session settings for the parameters" my brain
expects a list of parameters rather than a list of parameters and the
corresponding values. I think it reads better if you change "for the
parameters" to "for various parameters".

</nitpicking>

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company