Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2019-09-17 15:54:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 9:29 AM Tomas Vondra
<tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> This is one of the remaining open items, and we don't seem to be moving
> forward with it :-(

Why exactly is this an open item, anyway?

I don't find any discussion on the thread which makes a clear argument
that this problem originated with v12. If it didn't, it's still a bug
and it still ought to be fixed at some point, but it's not a
release-blocker.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company