Re: Wrong results from Parallel Hash Full Join

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wrong results from Parallel Hash Full Join
Date: 2023-04-14 12:37:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 7:06 PM Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> For some reason I thought we weren't supposed to use the flat thing,
> but it looks like I'm just wrong and people do that all the time so I
> take that back.
>
> Pushed. Thanks Richard and Melanie.

I tend to use http://postgr.es/m/ or https://postgr.es/m/ just to keep
the URL a bit shorter, and also because I like to point anyone reading
the commit log to the particular message that I think is most relevant
rather than to the thread as a whole. But I don't think there's any
hard-and-fast rule that committers have to do it one way rather than
another.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com