Re: Passing initially_valid values instead of !skip_validation to StoreRelCheck() in AddRelationNewConstraints()

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: amul sul <sul_amul(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Passing initially_valid values instead of !skip_validation to StoreRelCheck() in AddRelationNewConstraints()
Date: 2015-12-16 12:51:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 3:34 AM, amul sul <sul_amul(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in> wrote:
> Updated patch to add this table creation case in regression tests.
> PFA patch version V3.

I committed the previous version just now after fixing various things.
In particular, you added a function called from one place that took a
Boolean argument that always had the same value. You've got to either
call it from more than one place, or remove the argument. I picked
the former. Also, I added a test case and made a few other tweaks.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company