Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches
Date: 2015-07-29 15:35:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:29 AM, Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> After spending a while working on the BDR extension I've found that the
> current documentation on the SPI and bgworkers could use some more detail.
>
> In the process I've put cross reference labels in for most chapter headings,
> as I got sick of seeing "Chapter 33" (or whatever) everywhere in the docs.
> I'd like to progressively add them to every section, refentry, chapter, etc
> that has an id.
>
> I hope this is useful.

Per Peter, 0001 is not wanted. I tend to agree with him on that point
of style. Patch 0002 makes the docs build fail unless 0001 is applied
first, so I can't pursue that unless you want to revise that
accordingly. I've committed 0003, and will look at 0004 next.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company