Re: Namespace of array of user defined types is confused by the parser in insert?

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Krzysztof Nienartowicz <krzysztof(dot)nienartowicz(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Namespace of array of user defined types is confused by the parser in insert?
Date: 2012-06-14 17:32:21
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Krzysztof Nienartowicz
<krzysztof(dot)nienartowicz(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Sorry for re-posting - I initially posted this in pgsql.sql - probably
> this group is more appropriate.
>
> I have a bizzare problem that started to manifest itself after
> addition of field being the array of compound UDTs to the table
> declared in multiple schemas.
> It is clearly related to how the type namespace is resolved and shows
> up for the JDBC client (probably related to the paramterized query, as
> the static query works without problems).

I'm replying to this awfully late, but I'm guessing this is some kind
of JDBC magic, not anything that PostgreSQL is causing directly. You
might want to post to pgsql-jdbc, if you haven't already.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company