[GSoC] working status

From: Charles Cui <charles(dot)cui1984(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [GSoC] working status
Date: 2018-06-24 00:05:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi mentors and hackers,

Here is my current working status. Resolved all warnings found by
Aleksander previously. Having two threads in parallel. One is the thrift
binary type implementation, the other is thrift compact byte interface
implementation. For these two threads, simple data type has been
implemented and tested, but still need time to focus on complicated data
type like struct, map or list. Let me know if you have any questions. Here
is the repo with latest updates, https://github.com/charles-cui/pg_thrift

Thanks, Charles.