DENPUG Meeting Tonight: ChartDirector

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: denpug <denpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DENPUG Meeting Tonight: ChartDirector
Date: 2011-12-14 16:45:35
Lists: denpug

All,

We have officially changed the name of our users group to DENPUG! There is
no need to sign up on the email list again as all of our emails and our
archive are still intact.

Just a reminder that our meeting is tonight! and the location will continue
to be at the Consistent State Home office.

The address is:

5650 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Ste 138,
Greenwood Village Co, 80111

We have uploaded a google map in the Location section of the website for
those of you who need directions.

Also check out our new events calender on the news & events page!

Our meetings will continue to be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
*
*
*Next month's meeting is: Wednesday Jan. 11th, 6:30-8:00pm.

*
This month's topic: "Chart Director"
When: December 14th, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Where: Consistent State office

If you have any questions our concerns please contact us at
Info(at)consistentstate(dot)com <http://info.consistentstate.com/> or visit the
DENPUG website

We look forward to seeing you there,
/Kevin K.