Fwd: Google Summer Of Code

From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha(at)mitaoe(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Google Summer Of Code
Date: 2019-01-21 18:27:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha(at)mitaoe(dot)ac(dot)in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:56 PM
To: <developers(at)phpmyadmin(dot)net>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha(at)mitaoe(dot)ac(dot)in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:54 PM
To: <gsoc+2018(at)rocket(dot)chat>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha(at)mitaoe(dot)ac(dot)in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:51 PM
Subject: Google Summer Of Code
To: <support(at)moodle(dot)org>

Respected sir/madam
I, Vikramsingh Kushwaha, currently studying in B.Tech 3rd year computer
engineering in MIT Pune, India. I am very much interested to contribute in
the open source projects. But i am new to this so I needed some guidance.
Even i wanted to participate in Google Summer Of Code, so i wanted your
organization to be my mentor.
Kindly, be my mentor, *i am ready for any challenge or task, test whatever
you want to take.* I shall be sharing my github and codechef profile. I am
an average coder but a dedicated hard worker.
Kindly guide me and be my mentor for Google Summer Of Code.

Github Profile: https://github.com/vikramsinghkushwaha
Codechef Profile: https://www.codechef.com/users/vskushwaha_15

Regards,
Vikramsingh Kushwaha