Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Andy Lester <andy(at)petdance(dot)com>
Cc: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages
Date: 2012-03-29 18:10:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Andy Lester <andy(at)petdance(dot)com> wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2012, at 2:11 PM, gabrielle wrote:
>
> +1. I also find this annoying.
>

> I'm gratified to see such positive feedback on my idea.
>
> Now, who of you can help me understand the existing system so that I can
> look into what I have to do to implement these changes?

The docs pages are rendered using the Django template here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=blob;f=templates/docs/docspage.html;h=f40ef89ed957ad0a83a484298d39c2a5bba1cdf5;hb=5d3a6f7a38670e522e2d33725476e525f9f2c357
by the backend code here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=tree;f=pgweb/docs;h=c227a13f0a87dd5707abf5f11af0e6248621e984;hb=5d3a6f7a38670e522e2d33725476e525f9f2c357
(views.py is the place to look).