Re: how to disable auto-completion

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to disable auto-completion
Date: 2012-11-29 07:54:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Michal Kozusznik
<kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz> wrote:
> On 28.11.2012 17:22, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> Why would you want to disable it? If you don't want to use it, just
>> don't press Ctrl+Space or Ctrl+Tab if that's enabled.
>
> Because I am got used those shortcuts and want to use same in SQL Asistant
> (btw set by default too)

That argument could equally apply to any shortcut key in the
application. Doing some without others isn't the right way to go, and
I seriously doubt anyone will take the time and effort required to do
them all I'm afraid.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com