Re: Nominations, and reasons

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nominations, and reasons
Date: 2012-01-10 12:22:35
Lists: pgeu-general

2012/1/10 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>:

> Hi,
>
> Can I please get the ideas in people's mind about yhy they are
> nominating that person? Also, I'd like to hear about the projects from
> the people who were nominated.
>
> Otherwise, friends will elect friends, which won't mean anything to me.

Once the nominations are final, the nominees will be invited to
introduce themselves and explain why people should vote for them.

At this stage people really are just expected to nominate (and/or
second) people they think will make a good candidate.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company