Re: pgAgent STDERR and Time Zone Questions

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAgent STDERR and Time Zone Questions
Date: 2011-12-23 17:33:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM, David E. Wheeler <david(at)justatheory(dot)com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2011, at 9:19 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Everything looks fine. Care to try some debugging?
>
> Sure. Tell me what to do.

OK, well I won't try to get you debugging wxWidgets code in GDB as
that's just painful, so please build from source having applied the
attached patch and then test your jobs with the log level set to DEBUG
and capture the output so we can compare it with what ends up in the
pga_jobsteplog table. Don't throw away the build env when you're done
- we may need to do some more debugging later.

Note that the patch was written against GIT master.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
pga_debug1.diff application/octet-stream 609 bytes