Re: Download page of Postgres not working

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Vibhor Mark Steele <vibhorsteele(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Download page of Postgres not working
Date: 2020-09-03 09:28:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 10:27 AM Vibhor Mark Steele <vibhorsteele(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I just want to direct the attention of the Postgres community that the
> link
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads
>
> is not working.
>
> None of the installation pages are working.
> Please correct the link ASAP, waiting for your reply,

The URL is correct, but there was an issue on the EDB server. That should
be resolved now - sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com