Re: Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Charalampos Fanoulis <charalampos(dot)fanoulis(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker
Date: 2019-08-23 12:51:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Do you have any other pgAdmin instances running in the same browser? If so,
try closing them.

Secondly; are you using Greek characters in the username/password? If so,
please try using plain ASCII in case there's an encoding issue.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company