Re: Restoring right side of the display

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Steve Erickson <serickson(at)digitiliti(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Restoring right side of the display
Date: 2012-05-23 12:21:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Steve Erickson
<serickson(at)digitiliti(dot)com> wrote:
> Somehow a co-worker managed to split out the Dependents tab into a separate
> display section on the right side of the pgAdmin III display.  I would like
> to return it to the panel with Properties, Statistics and Dependencies, but
> all I can do is move the section to the middle, top or bottom.  I’ve tried
> selecting the tab and dragging it to the tab row below, left, right, etc.
> but cannot get the tab back in the section I want it.

Restarting pgAdmin should do that. The pane layout is saved on exit,
but wxWidgets doesn't allow us to do that to the tab layout, so it
should always return to a single set on restart.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company