Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project

From: mukesh agrawal <mkagrawal18(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project
Date: 2012-03-25 18:56:47
Lists: pgsql-students

Hi Dave

Actually I was having my mid-sem exams, so I could not much related to the
project, But in the meantime, I went through
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgAdmin_Internals but I didn't get much
related to the project.

In the project proposal, I had to answer about the project schedule(How
long will the project take? When can you begin work?) but I am still not
much clear about this question. Could you please help me in answering this
question?
Could you also please suggest me about what I should do now related to the
project to strengthen my GSoC application?

Hoping for a favourable reply.

Thanks
Mukesh Kumar Agrawal.

--