[GSOC 22] GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4

From: Arjun Prashanth <arjunp0710(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Arjun Prashanth <arjunp0710(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: [GSOC 22] GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4
Date: 2022-03-12 16:12:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello PGSQL Mailing List,
I am Arjun a 2nd year CSE Student and I am eager to contribute to this
community and was interested in the GUI System Admin Dashboard project
mentioned here
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2022#GUI_representation_of_monitoring_System_Activity_with_the_system_stats_Extension_in_pgAdmin_4>
.

I am a React-Nextjs Web developer and am familiar with typescript.
I have created a project with React and is available on my github page
<https://github.com/Arjun31415/amazon-clone> and hosted with Firebase
<https://clone-5943a.web.app>.
I am also quite familiar with the basics of python-flask and jinja2
templating. I also know SQL(SQL plus) and No-SQL (mongoDB) for querying
databases.
I have built couple of projects with flask -

1. Microblogging Application (Github
<https://github.com/Arjun31415/Microblog> | Heroku
<https://arj-microblog.herokuapp.com>)
2. Price Drop Notifier (Github
<https://github.com/Arjun31415/Price-Drop-Notifier> | Heroku
<https://arj-price-alerts.herokuapp.com>)

I am willing to take up a proficiency test if required.

Regarding this project it would be helpful If someone could direct me to
resources to utilize so that i can familiarize myself with it.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Arjun