Re: Service pgpool

From: Jean Claude <jeancld38(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Ahmed, Nawaz" <Nawaz(at)fast(dot)au(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Service pgpool
Date: 2018-06-08 10:16:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

Attached you can find my pgpoof.conf file.

[root(at)pgpool02 pgpool-II-10]# pgpool -v
pgpool-II version 3.7.3 (amefuriboshi)
[root(at)asa-pgpool02 pgpool-II-10]#

[root(at)pgpool02 pgpool-II-10]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.5 (Maipo)
[root(at)pgpool02 pgpool-II-10]#

Thanks.

> And also the contents of the unit file itself and some more details
> whether is it the first time you are trying to get it work or it used to
> work but suddenly stopped working etc. The contents of the unit file could
> give a clue whether it was some typo or the sequence at which the different
> directives are executed in a unit, target dependencies and so on.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nawaz Ahmed
> Software Development Engineer
>
> Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd
> 14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
> T +61 2 9452 9027
> Nawaz(at)fast(dot)au(dot)fujitsu(dot)com
> fastware.com.au

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgpool.conf application/octet-stream 35.3 KB