Re: JDBC4 and JDK 1.6

From: Stephen Ripley <sripley(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, Nathan Sullins <nsullins(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC4 and JDK 1.6
Date: 2010-11-10 17:07:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris,

Thanks again for you quick response. MyNewPlace occasionally hosts the San
Francisco Postgres user's group at our offices. It would be great to meet
some of the developers who work on the JDBC drivers at one of these
events.

Regards,

Stephen Ripley

Sr. Director, Software Development | O: 415-348-2016 | M: 415-632-6057 |
sripley(at)mynewplace(dot)com