Re: Can not deleted all record

From: Andrew Biagioni <andrew(dot)biagioni(at)e-greek(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Yudha Setiawan" <yudha(at)bonbon(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Can not deleted all record
Date: 2003-08-29 12:21:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yudha,

"ERROR: Query was cancelled." usually means that the query is taking too long,
and you exceeded the maximum time specified in your postgresql.conf file.

The parameter you want to change is:

statement_timeout = X

where X is in seconds; set X = 0 to turn off the timeout completely (queries
will run as long as they need to).

Andrew