Re: [GENERAL] OS X 10.11.3, psql, bus error 10, 9.5.1

From: Chris Ruprecht <chris(at)cdrbill(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] OS X 10.11.3, psql, bus error 10, 9.5.1
Date: 2016-03-12 23:23:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

unfortunately, I have to admit to my disgrace, that I'm still no C programmer after all these decades of dabbling in writing code. I just used the flags because someone at some point told me that it was a good idea, turns out, it's not [always]. I shall rebuild 9.5.1 without the -fno-common flag and see if that fixes things.

Thanks Tom for spending part of your weekend on this.

Chris.