Re: Wanted: new project slogan

From: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date: 2010-01-27 23:17:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

How about something like:

> Non-stop data integrity.
>
> or
>
> Non-stop data security.
>
> or
>
> Non-stop elephant enclosures?
>
> ... well, you get the idea ...

Non-stop used to be a registered trademark of TANDEM but I haven¹t heard
from them in years so I don¹t expect there to be a conflict.

By the way, our corporate positioning statement is:

> Liberating ideas.

This ties in with the freedom and flexibility that comes from rapid
application development with once:radix. I think the Œliberate¹ positioning
of PostgreSQL is a bit close to home for me.

Regards

Rob Napier