Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Date: 2007-04-11 17:40:33
Lists: pgsql-www

I'll let you add it to pmt, but here is what we have right now, beyond myself:

pgsql-announce:
xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
greg(at)turnstep(dot)com

pgsql-performance:
josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com

which is really odd, as I swore we had ppl for -general and -hackers, also, but
apparently not ...

so, who wanted to volunteer for what again? email me offlist, but we currently
have:

pgsql-admin
pgsql-advocacy
pgsql-benchmarks
pgsql-bugs
pgsql-chat
pgsql-committers
pgsql-core
pgsql-cygwin
pgsql-docs
pgsql-general
pgsql-hackers
pgsql-interfaces
pgsql-jdbc
pgsql-jobs
pgsql-novice
pgsql-odbc
pgsql-patches
pgsql-php
pgsql-ports
pgsql-sql

Now, in some cases, the 'list owner' is different then me (ie. pgsql-advocacy
is owned by JoshB), but even in that case, a backup moderator would be nice ...

- --On Wednesday, April 11, 2007 18:09:51 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 12:30:47PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> I checked both of those last night when you reported it ... there was one
>> spam in -bugs and a few from Kris Kennedy in -hackers, but that was it ...
>
> Interesting. Any clue on where my post to -patches went? I got a mail from
> majordom saying it was held, but it was never passed through. (the one on
> committers came through around that time, so I assume you went through that
> one as well?)
>
> Also, to repeat that request, could you stick a list of who is moderator of
> what on pmt, for reference?
>
> //Magnus

- ----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664