Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Date: 2007-04-11 16:09:51
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 12:30:47PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I checked both of those last night when you reported it ... there was one spam
> in -bugs and a few from Kris Kennedy in -hackers, but that was it ...

Interesting. Any clue on where my post to -patches went? I got a mail from
majordom saying it was held, but it was never passed through. (the one on
committers came through around that time, so I assume you went through that
one as well?)

Also, to repeat that request, could you stick a list of who is moderator of
what on pmt, for reference?

//Magnus