Re: Not able to connect from Informatica

From: Ken Sell <ksell(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: Rohan Jamadagni <rohan(dot)jamadagni(at)tcs(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Not able to connect from Informatica
Date: 2009-09-17 17:44:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I can't really tell what is wrong here, but I have connected to PostgreSQL form Informatica before using ODBC.
It did work.

You might want to try connecting via ODBC outside of Informatica first just to make sure your environment
is set up correctly. (e.g. you must have libpq in your library path when you start up Informatica).

...Ken