Re: How to store text files in the postgresql?

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com>
To: Andy Colson <andy(at)squeakycode(dot)net>, Yaroslav Tykhiy <yar(at)barnet(dot)com(dot)au>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to store text files in the postgresql?
Date: 2009-06-12 14:01:08
Lists: pgsql-general

If I had an admin roaming through my document server deleting document files
out from under my database, that's a problem I would solve very
quickly--with a completely non-technical "solution".

After all, what's to prevent such a person from deleting pgsql data files???

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com