Re: Bug #525: createlang for plperl fails on Tru64 version 4.0F (v 7.1.3)

From: "Beerman, Michael B" <BEERMAM(at)chplink(dot)chp(dot)edu>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug #525: createlang for plperl fails on Tru64 version 4.0F (v 7.1.3)
Date: 2001-12-03 17:54:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks for your help. The main problem that was holding me up was that I
wasn't sure what the equivalent of ldd was on Tru64 4.0F (ldd is
available on version 4.0G and higher). I found out odump -Dl
libraryname.so is the closest equivalent on this OS. From that, I
discovered the missing library was Opcode.so. Once I put a link to it in
my dynamic loader search path, everything worked fine.

Michael Beerman
Software Engineer
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
(412)692-8390