Topics of interest

From: Jesse Young <jesse(dot)young(at)zonarsystems(dot)com>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Topics of interest
Date: 2008-11-11 23:22:12
Lists: seapug

Hello all!

I'm making a list of topics that interest everyone for future meetings. If
you have a few topics please reply to the list so we can gather them up.

Here are a few topics I'm interested in:

* Performance Tuning (postgresql.conf, system level)
* Partitioning
* pl/pgsql
* PostGIS
* Replication (I can present on HA-Linx+DRBD+PostgreSQL)

With a list I will be able to find speakers that can present on the topics
that interest the group. If you feel you would be able to present on one of
the topics put a comment in. Thanks,

Jesse