OKPUG Meeting Tonight

From: "Steele, Emilie R(dot)" <esteele(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: "okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "tony(dot)giustozzi(at)riskmetrics(dot)com" <tony(dot)giustozzi(at)riskmetrics(dot)com>, "development(at)cce(dot)ou(dot)edu" <development(at)cce(dot)ou(dot)edu>, "wheels(at)cce(dot)ou(dot)edu" <wheels(at)cce(dot)ou(dot)edu>
Subject: OKPUG Meeting Tonight
Date: 2008-06-23 19:03:23
Lists: okpug

Hello all,

I just want to remind you that OKPUG's first meeting is tonight at 7:00 at Coach's in Norman. We'll be discussing future topics and interests tonight.

If you're interested but unable to make it, I would still like to hear your input. Is there something about Postgres you'd like to know more about? Upgrading? All those settings in postgresql.conf? Or perhaps you've done something interesting that you'd like to share with others. Please let me know what you want to hear about or something you'd like to talk about by posting to the okpug list (if you'd like to be on the list, but you're not yet, just email me).

Tomorrow I'll post a summary of what we talked about on the okpug list. Hope to see you there tonight!

Emilie