Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10

From: Igor Polishchuk <ipolishchuk(at)hi5(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Thomas Bräutigam <thomas(dot)braeutigam(at)nexustelecom(dot)com>
Cc: <J(dot)K(dot)Shah(at)Sun(dot)COM>, <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10
Date: 2008-04-30 01:56:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

In our organization, we are running multiple databases on the same box on
the default port. However, they all have their own data directories and they
listen on different VIP's. Here are the parameters in postrgresql.conf to
make it work:

unix_socket_directory = 'data directory for a particular DB here'
listen_addresses = 'VIP here'
port = 5432