Known SQLCancel issues?

From: Alon Goldshuv <agoldshuv(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Known SQLCancel issues?
Date: 2007-12-12 04:29:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there are known issues with SQLCancel over psqlodbc in the
last few versions, or specifically with 8.2.4? We've been having problems
cancelling queries from several 3rd party tools - for example, clicking on
cancel in microstrategy & BO won't do a thing. Therefore I'm wondering
anybody else is experiencing such problems, maybe in specific
configurations... Any information is appreciated!

Thanks,
Alon.