West Coast Sales Engineering opportunity with Greenplum

From: "Chetta Crowley" <ccrowley(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: West Coast Sales Engineering opportunity with Greenplum
Date: 2007-09-18 21:52:02
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Title: Senior Sales Engineer - West Coast
Location: San Mateo California

About Greenplum
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Greenplum develops the world's
fastest, most scalable database software for Business Intelligence and Data
Warehousing. Greenplum Database, the company's breakthrough database
product, enables companies to analyze terabytes of information faster and
more cost effectively than traditional data warehouse solutions. The company
sponsors The Bizgres Project (www.bizgres.org), a community effort designed
to make PostgreSQL the most robust open source database for data warehousing
and BI.

Job Description

The successful candidate will be responsible for technical engagements
including pre-sales presentations, proofs of concept, installations and
tuning the Greenplum Database for Greenplum's West Coast Sales team. The
ideal candidate will be situated in the North East region of the United
States

We have an awesome story to tell, so this position will not only be a fun
role, it will also be a great opportunity for you to be a creative driving
force at a rapidly expanding company. Greenplum is going to be an Oracle
(and IBM and HP) killer. Please feel free to call me at my contact
information below if you are interested, and I look forward to speaking with
you.

Please send resumes directly to me on my below contact information

Chetta Crowley
Senior Staffing Manager
Greenplum
650 286 8026 Desk