Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From: 曾文旌(义从) <wenjing(dot)zwj(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Konstantin Knizhnik <k(dot)knizhnik(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, 蔡松露(子嘉) <zijia(at)taobao(dot)com>, Cai, Le <le(dot)cai(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>, 萧少聪(铁庵) <shaocong(dot)xsc(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
Date: 2020-01-11 14:00:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all

This is the latest patch

The updates are as follows:
1. Support global temp Inherit table global temp partition table
2. Support serial column in GTT
3. Provide views pg_gtt_relstats pg_gtt_stats for GTT’s statistics
4. Provide view pg_gtt_attached_pids to manage GTT
5. Provide function pg_list_gtt_relfrozenxids() to manage GTT
6. Alter GTT or rename GTT is allowed under some conditions

Please give me feedback.

Wenjing