Re: ODMG4 jar file does not exisit

From: Jeff Hubbach <jeff(dot)hubbach(at)cha(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODMG4 jar file does not exisit
Date: 2007-05-08 16:53:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

That's a Hibernate jar file, odmg.jar. It should be in
${HIBERNATE_HOME}/lib. Make sure you downloaded Hibernate 2.1, as that's the
version referenced in the quickstart I'm assuming you're using.
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/reference/en/html/quickstart.html

If you generate the docs from the Hibernate 3 source, it has an updated
quickstart guide that uses Hibernate 3 instead. That updated documentation
hasn't made it to the website yet.

-- Jeff.