Re: Segmentation fault with HEAD.

From: "Alon Goldshuv" <agoldshuv(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: "Rune Bromer" <rune(dot)bromer(at)tbwa-play(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with HEAD.
Date: 2006-11-14 23:54:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Rune,

This is a readline issue of some sort. Basically this seg fault happens when
you quit and the .psql_history file changes. I don't really know why it
happens and what the right solution is but if you empty the contents of this
file (or maybe delete it) then your seg fault will go away (until it will
show up again in few months or so :-) ). This is not THE proper solution
probably but it does the job.

Alon.