Re: pgAdmin preBeta4 - results

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: George Pavlov <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin preBeta4 - results
Date: 2006-10-25 18:52:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 25/10/06 19:45, "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com> wrote:

>> I grant you that I don't think the query grid does
>> differentiate - I'll bung that on the roadmap.
>
> i did mean the query grid (i hardly ever use the edit grid). i thought
> it was on the roadmap:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2006-01/msg00013.php

A similar item was on the Bugs list for the Edit Grid, and got removed when
I revised it this morning (because I did the work a while back):

- [Edit grid] bool editing doesn't know NULL; major redesign needed

It turned out not to be quite so major :-)

>>> and the loss of clipboard after closing the app), but we
>> will wait patiently!
>>
>> I didn't realise it did lose it. I'll add that too.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2006-05/msg00065.php

Must have missed that.

> where is this "roadmap" anyway? might be good to review for my own
> edification and to adjust expectations.

I only wrote it at lunchtime actually - it's the list of items that we
actually expect to do in the next release cycle (as opposed to the TODO list
which contains all sorts of idea that may never get done):

http://www.pgadmin.org/development/roadmap.php

Regards, Dave.