RE: [INTERFACES] Re: pgsql odbc

From: "Krasnow, Greg" <gak(at)hnc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Re: pgsql odbc
Date: 1998-05-27 18:37:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

That is true... I originally thought that maybe it was an outdated list from
days of old... but I decided to try subscribing to it anyway.

BTW... I (finally) got the damn Openlink Linux postgres driver to work (or
at least connect, haven't had time to test anything else yet). You cannot
set the host based authorization to anything but trust in order for the
driver to connect.

- Greg