Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC

From: "Krasnow, Greg" <gak(at)hnc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC
Date: 1998-05-22 20:01:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am trying to evaluate using an ODBC programming interface to the latest
PostgresSQL database (6.3.2) running on Linux. I tried the OpenLink
multi-tier driver for linux and postgres95 and was unable to get it to
connect. I was however able to use the PostODBC driver under WindowsNT to
connect to the database. Has anyone else successfully used a Linux ODBC
DriverManager and Postgres Driver and if so, which one? where can I obtain
it? and was there any tricks in configuring it? Thank You.

- Greg

Greg Krasnow
HNC Software Inc.
Financial Industry Solutions