Re: Missing path in pg_config

From: "Turner, John J" <JJTurner(at)statestreet(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Missing path in pg_config
Date: 2010-09-30 15:45:34
Lists: pgsql-general

It sounds like I'm in quite a fix here. If PGXS is currently a no-go in Windows, then that renders the temporal extension incompatible with Windows since it uses PGXS to install...

OTOH, if there's some remote possibility of some workaround solution for Windows to get PGXS and/or the temporal extension installed, I'd be grateful if someone could help me along with it (further to your below suggestions, since I'm floundering around in unfamiliar territory here).