Re: Can i see server SQL commands ?

From: Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)007Marketing(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Can i see server SQL commands ?
Date: 2006-09-29 13:02:25
Lists: pgsql-general

On 29/9/2006 11:47, "Adnan DURSUN" <a_dursun(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> [...]
Is using EXPLAIN not sufficient for your needs?

I haven't tried to find this info in the log myself, but -

client_min_messages and log_min_messages determine when to log, you aren't
interested in standard usage log info so you would want to try debug1
through to debug5 and see which gives you the detail you want.

The main settings you will want would be
debug_print_parse = on
debug_print_plan = on

This should give you the parser and planner info which you are after.

These may also help
debug_print_rewritten = on
debug_pretty_print = on
log_statement = all