Re: Topic for Feb. meeting

From: Corey Horton <Corey_Horton(at)messageone(dot)com>
To: "Robert Lor" <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>, "decibel" <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
Cc: <austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Topic for Feb. meeting
Date: 2009-02-03 16:15:41
Lists: austinpug

Sorry all,

Due to mine and my family's sickness (flu turned into pneumonia), I was
not able to put together a presentation in time. I will present at the
March Meeting - something I'm tentatively calling "A Year in Postgres"
(to the tune of either "A Year in Provence" or "A Year in the Merde"
depending on my mood. Mainly a high level mixture of topics that were
keen to me over the course of my first year in postgres. High-level
gotchas and ideas, that perhaps will spark other ideas for more detailed
presentations.

Again, my apologies for dropping the ball on this month's meeting.

Regards,
Corey