Re: view data causes pgadmin to hang or die

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: view data causes pgadmin to hang or die
Date: 2006-03-29 20:37:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On 29/3/06 17:08, "Miha Radej" <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com> wrote:

> [...]
So, just to be clear, the query tool will display the data correctly, even
if the maximum column length option is increased to accommodate the largest
data item?

I want to be clear about this because in SVN trunk now, the grid code is
shared between the two tools so both /should/ fail, but the column length
option might be masking the problem in the query tool.

Regards, Dave