Unable to install Application Stack Builder

From: "Krishnawarriar, Subash" <subash(dot)krishna(at)brambles(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
Date: 2023-05-04 11:59:00
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-bugs

Hello,

We use a Windows 2019 Datacenter OS based machine(server) where we are trying to install Application StackBuilder tools, including Npgsql tool. However, we get the error that we are unable to resolve. The firewall settings do allow all the PostgreSQL.org urls.

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D97E82(dot)EF73C410]

The errors we get when we try to install the stackbuilder tool on this machine are:

[cid:image004(dot)png(at)01D97E84(dot)411D1C70]

And when we choose 'Yes', the next message appears forcing the termination of the installation.

[cid:image005(dot)png(at)01D97E84(dot)863C9380]

As I said earlier, we have allowed *postgresql.org/* in the firewall whitelisted URLs. Please help us get this issue resolved. Now we are unable to connect to PostgreSQL dB from MS Excel. And it is a showstopper in moving away from MS SQL to PostgreSQL dB.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

[cid:image002(dot)jpg(at)01D97E82(dot)EF73C410]

Subash Krishnawarriar, PMP(r)________________________________

Senior Application Transformation Manager
Brambles UK Limited,
Level 2, 400 Dashwood Lang Road,
Bourne Business Park, Tel +441932963198
Addlestone, KT15 2HJ, Mobile +447917071450
United Kingdom Subash(dot)krishna(at)Brambles(dot)com<mailto:Subash(dot)krishna(at)Brambles(dot)com>

[cid:image003(dot)png(at)01D97E82(dot)EF73C410]

Company Registration number: 197807; Place of Registration: England; Registered office address: 2nd Floor, 400 Dashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2HJ. Please consider the environment before you print this message.Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended only for the use of the party to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, copy or distribute this email or its contents. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.