Error Message

From: "Michael Judd" <mjudd(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Message
Date: 2003-04-19 05:31:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

System Information
Platform: Windows XP
Version: 5.1
Build: 2600 Service Pack 1
Application Information
Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.5.30
Descripton:
Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.5.30
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.30
Database Information
Version: 0.0.0
Descripton:
Driver Information
Name:
Version: 0.0.0
Descripton:
Error Information
Number: -2147024769
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click
Insert your comment:
Hi,
I was using version 1.4.12 regularly until it stopped working (with the same
error as above) after I upgraded from Windows 2000 SP3 to Windows XP SP1. I
tried uninstalling it and reinstalling 1.4.12 as well as mdac 2.7 SP1 and
older versions but nothing has worked so far. I was surprised not to find
anyone else with the same problems on google, but as far as I know the
windows upgrade completed successfully.
Anyway I checked out pgadmin2, pgschema, activex and binaries from CVS. This
message is from the version in binaries. I have been unable to build the
source so far due to installation specific values in the vb project files.
I'm about to look into pgadmin3.
Cheers!